ThyssenKrupp stairlifts offer both a practical and economic solution for anyone who has to deal with mobility and accessibility challenges in their own home. ThyssenKrupp stairlifts allow their users to maintain an active, healthy and happy lifestyle by solving mobility problems. ThyssenKrupp stairlifts come in various different versions to suit the needs of the location into which they are going to be installed and to match the available budget of the user. Whatever the challenge that your home offers for the ThyssenKrupp stairlifts, a solution is available and can be found.
You may think that if you have a curved staircase, it would not be possible to install a stairlift. The good news is that with ThyssenKrupp stairlifts, this is not a problem. The Flow II makes the freedom of accessibility available even in this environment. Flow II has been elegantly designed and a number of positive features have been thoughtfully incorporated into it which includes:
• Flow II can provide access between any two floors in the home; and when not in use the Flow II stairlift can be stowed away in a minimal configuration.
• Flow II is specifically designed to be able to be used on any winding staircase. Key design features include its streamlined and elegant design and a smooth but powerful motorized operation.
• On arrival at the egress, the seat swivels easily to allow easy exit. There is a choice of upholstery for the seat so that it can blend in with your existing furniture.
• The Flow II is powered by a standard home power supply, it has a capacity of up to 275 pounds and can be mounted on an incline from 0 to 51®.
• The seat of the ThyssenKrupp stairlift is supplied at a standard height of 22inches and the movement is at 29 feet per minute.
• When not in use, the Flow II folds away to a compact 13 inches.
• The footrest can be adjusted to the seat height for maximum comfort.
The Comfort stairlift is the recommended ThyssenKrupp Stairlifts solution if you have a straight staircase. ThyssenKrupp recommends this solution as the most elegant solution to get you between two points. As its name implies, the Comfort stairlift offers a comfortable straight stairlift ride and it is able to be folded away in the most compact way when not being used. Here are some other features of this outstanding stairlift:
• You can choose the fabric for the seat in the color that is most compatible with your furnishings.
• You will note that the design is elegant and sophisticated and that the stairlift is controlled by an easy to use joystick.
• The Comfort stairlift folds flat with a 14.5 inch depth when not in use and uses a standard in-house power supply.
• The stairlift can carry a load of up to 300 pounds and can be installed on inclines of between 24 – 45®.
• The seat is adjustable between 22.75 and 25 inches; it also has an automatic power swivel for ease of mounting or dismounting after use.
• The footrest is fully adjustable, too.